Our services include:
- Employer's Agent
- Quantity Surveying
- CDM Co-ordinator/CDM Regulations
- Client Representative
- Building Surveying
On "Design & Build" schemes we act as employer's agent/project manager (as lead consultant) from inception to completion, including preparation of employer's requirements; examining and approving all contractor's proposals; costing and contractual advice; chairing site meetings; issuing all notices, certificates and instructions; inspecting the works during the construction phase, at practical completion and at the end of the defects liability period; dealing with defects during the maintenance period; drawing upon the services of other consultants for site investigations, planning matters, statutory requirements and drawing preparation.
We provide quantity surveying services on a range of new build and refurbishment projects, including feasibility studies; budget estimates; cost planning; cost control; preparation of bills of quantities; schedule of works and specifications; preparation of contracts; post contract valuations; cost reports and final accounts; fire insurance valuations and tax advice.
Our services include:
- Give suitable and sufficient advice and assistance to clients in order to
help them comply with their duties, in particular:
- the duty to appoint competent designers and contractors; and
- the duty to ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project
- notify HSE about the project
- co-ordinate design work, planning and other preparation for construction where relevant to health and safety
- identify and collect the pre-construction information and advise the client if surveys need to be commissioned to fill significant gaps
- promptly provide in a convenient form to those involved with the design of the structure, and to every contractor (including the principle contractor) who may be or has been appointed by the client, such parts of the pre-construction information which are relevant to each
- manage the flow of health and safety information between clients, designers and contractors
- advise the client on the suitability of the initial construction phase plan and the arrangements made to ensure that welfare facilities are on site from the start
- produce or update a relevant, user friendly, health and safety file suitable for future use at the end of the construction phase.
We carry out all the duties and functions of the Client Representative as expressed in the PCC 2000 Form of Contract.
Our Building Surveying services include scheme design/space planning; building and measured surveys; asset management planning; planned maintenance programmes; stock condition surveys; party wall matters; site inspectors and conservation of buildings.
In addition to the core services we are able to provide advice with expert witness and dispute resolution.